- Tickets can only be purchased from this website using Payfast
- Tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded once purchased
- Prices on this website include tax where applicable
The event is being hosted by Henley Business School in Paulshof, Johannesburg and promises to be a fabulous evening of insight for anyone who is raising or employing young talent today. Nikki and Sameer will also be joined by Raymond de Villiers from leading futurist consultancy, TomorrowTodayGlobal (specialists in tracking trends and helping clients navigate the new world of work). Nikki and Ray recently co-authored the ebook, Talent Re:defined.
Raising Young Talent for the New World of Work is an event for parents, educators, school principals and employers.
Raising Young Talent for the New World of Work event
Date : 4 April 2017
Time : 7 – 9pm (registration and finger supper at 6.30pm)
Venue : Henley Business School, Paulshof, Johannesburg (Rivonia Road off-ramp)
Cost : R350.00 per person
24 in stock
There will be a delicious finger supper on arrival (Henley does this really well!) followed by three talks and a panel discussion covering these aspects and more:
• What’s changing the world of work?
• What work might look like for the next generation?
• How forward-thinking and evolutionary companies are changing the way they attract and manage people
• Jobs of the future
• Living in a world of no guarantee
• Designing a life with meaning
• Managing the human in a digital world
• Developing a portfolio of careers in a fast-changing and disruptive world
• Characteristics of talent
• What it will will take to thrive and not just survive in the future
• The impact of the Fourth Industrial Revolution
• How Millennials think and how to manage them to get the most out of them
• And more…