Save the date – 4 April 2017, if you are raising or employing young talent today
Nikki Bush and Sameer Rawjee, the Dean of Google’s O School of Life Design, will be collaborating at an evening event for parents and educators of children in high school on 4 April at 6.30pm (employers of Millennials will find it useful too!)
The event is being hosted by Henley Business School in Paulshof, Johannesburg and promises to be a fabulous evening of insight for anyone who is raising or employing young talent today. Nikki and Sameer will also be joined by Raymond de Villiers from leading futurist consultancy, TomorrowTodayGlobal (specialists in tracking trends and helping clients navigate the new world of work). Nikki and Ray recently co-authored the ebook, Talent Re:defined.
The topic for the evening will revolve around Raising Young Talent for the New World of Work:
- What’s changing the world of work
- What work might look like for the next generation
- Designing a life and a portfolio of careers in a fast-changing and disruptive world
- Characteristics of talent
- What it will take to thrive and not just survive in the future
- And more….
More information and to book, click here.