About Connecting through the Noise and Clutter
Today’s children are born with a mouse in one hand and their parent’s wallets in the other. This multimedia presentation has been designed to help parents better understand how the noise of technology and the clutter of consumerism influence the way children are developing.
It touches on:
- Characteristics of the new kids on the block
- The disappearance of childhood
- The importance of imagination, creativity and play
- Television, computers and electronic games
- The most “wired” generation in history
- The rise of the child consumer
- The power of branding
- The 5 X Factors for your child’s future success
- How the X Factors are connected to the noise & clutter
- How to balance the noise & clutter in your child’s life
My son was in your digital safety talk this morning and he is a very intuitive and in touch child who makes quick an accurate assessments of people. He came home and told me all about the talk and the thing he remembered most was what you had to say about reputation. He also said that you are a very good person inside and out and that I was not to miss your talk to the parents this evening, and he was right. What a valuable and informative presentation. Thank you!