If you have a sweet tooth then this recipe is for you! It’s also a no-bake recipe so it’s quick and fun to do. Your child will need supervision when melting the butter and marshmallows on the stove or in the microwave.
You will need:
- 1 ½ cups marshmallows
- 60g butter
- 2 ½ cups Rice Crispies
- ½ cup hundreds and thousands
- Metal spoon
- Baking tray
- Baking paper
What to do:
- Line the baking tray with baking paper or foil. Grease lightly or use a non-stick cooking spray.
- Place marshmallows into saucepan with butter. Melt over a low temperature. Remove from heat.
- Pour in Rice Crispies and hundreds and thousands. Mix well with large metal spoon.
- Spoon mixture into baking tray, spread and flatten.
- Place baking tray in the fridge to cool and set. Then cut into squares or rectangles and store in the fridge.