If you are a parent, teacher, school principal, employer or in HR, then this event is for you.
Don’t miss my Raising Young Talent for the New World of Work event. Half the tickets for this once-off, enlightening event sold before the official launch. Book now!
I will be collaborating with 28 year old Sameer Rawjee, the Dean of Google’s O School (he consults to some of the most evolutionary, forward-thinking companies in the world and has a fascinating personal story to tell) and Raymond de Villiers from leading futurist consultancy, TomorrowTodayGlobal. The Raising Young Talent for the New World of Work event is being hosted by Henley Business School in Paulshof, Johannesburg, and promises to be a fabulous evening of insight for anyone who is raising or employing young talent today.
There will be a delicious finger supper on arrival (Henley does this really well!) followed by three talks and a panel discussion covering these aspects and more:
- What’s changing in the world of work?
- What work might look like for the next generation?
- How forward-thinking and evolutionary companies are changing the way they attract and manage people
- Jobs of the future
- Living in a world of no guarantee
- Designing a life with meaning
- Managing the human in a digital world
- Developing a portfolio of careers in a fast-changing and disruptive world
- Characteristics of talent
- What it will take to thrive and not just survive in the future
- The impact of the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- How Millennials think and how to manage them to get the most out of them
- And more…