Such an easy way to brighten up old pencils or decorate new ones for use as party favours.
You will need:
- Pipe cleaners
- Plastic eyes (from a sewing or craft shop)
- Some coloured paper – red or green works well
- Glue eg. Bostik
What to do:
- Make a loop at one end of the pipe cleaner for the snake’s head
- Now wind the pipecleaner around the pencil from the bottom of the tail upwards
- Place the pencil upright in a glass
- Using glue, stick the eyes onto the head
- Now cut out a tongue from some coloured paper
- Glue it onto the tip of the head. Now you have a snake with googly eyes!