Date: Wednesday 26th August 2020
Time: 19:00 to 21:00
I will present you with a simple easy-to-understand breakdown of each position in the birth order line up, as well as observations on how to handle birth order conflict, what to watch out for and what to celebrate.
This interactive session will include:
- An easy-to-understand breakdown of each position in the birth order line up
- Observations on how to handle birth order conflict
- Birth order and it’s impact for parents and siblings
- Birth order and it’s impact at work
- What to watch out for
- What to celebrate
- Booking a ticket for this workshop/event is like booking a movie or a concert ticket, it is non-refundable if you cannot make it.
- It is transferrable to someone else – if you can’t make it sell it or give it to someone else.
- Due to the interactive nature of this of this workshop, for personal privacy reasons, no recordings will be available.