Ready To Go Primary school Volume 2 is a selection of 10 articles for use in your preschool newsletters consisting of the following titles
- Adversity is necessary for growth (children need to avoid a solitary, sedentary, screen-based existence)
- Calm the morning madness (parents do not need to keep their children perpetually happy)
- Don’t be in a rush now mummy, please (what parents do and say must be congruent)
- Hands on confidence (simple activities to wake up your child’s brain for better concentration)
- Hold your line (humour is a great parenting tool)
- How does this person influence my child? (relationship – the safety app you can’t buy)
- Is yelling at your child effective?
- Is your child a decoding expert?
- Whatever happened to average? (we prepare our children by nurturing and challenging them)
- When you don’t get the teacher you want
Pintable pdf about this product with user guidelines