I have joined forces with a transformational trainer, Savannah Sefor and her teenage daughter Lola, to bring you something truly unique – Surviving the teen rollercoaster – a journey to a different way of seeing your teen beyond lazy, entitled, moody, self-centred, troubled and complex. We’ll help you to parent your teen without putting out their fire or losing your mind, guiding you to step into a new way of relating to each other and being together.
Being a parent of a tween or teen is a rollercoaster ride on a normal day but even more so during the Corona Virus pandemic. The question is: are you laying on the tracks being run over by your teen, or are you sitting beside them in the rollercoaster cart with your arms in the air going woohoo? Join us on the Surviving the teen rollercoaster webinar replay.
Savannah, Lola and Nikki are a dynamic threesome who will help you to investigate:
- Letting go of expectation and perfect pictures, keeping it real.
- What are your triggers and why?
- Manage yourself and mind your own business.
- Connection styles – how to identify them and grow connections with your teen.
- Communication for the win!
- Fairness within the family structure.
- Letting go to let grow.
- Lola’s list of dos and don’ts for parents of teens.
Nikki is a mother of sons and Savannah is a mother of daughters. You can use this as an opportunity to get honest feedback on your approach and behaviour from Lola – a real teenager who is not afraid to speak her truth.
- Booking a ticket for this workshop/event is like booking a movie or a concert ticket, it is non-refundable.
- This is a replay of the live session, you will have instant access once payment is confirmed.