Are you a parent or a peerent? It’s so easy to fall into the trap of wanting to be your child’s friend instead of their parent in the primary school years. Between 8 and 12 years of age this is the perfect window to break the cycle of manipulation, to set up a healthy approach to discipline and to create constructive communication channels.
Nikki Bush, Human Potential and Parenting Expert has teamed up with seasoned Transformation Trainer and Coach, Savannah Sefor, to put together this powerful session to skill you up for the early years in head, heart and mind
This webinar is suitable for all parents and will deal with:
- Setting ground rules and keeping them
- Discipline and what ‘boundaried behaviour’ looks like
- The issue of entitlement
- Dealing with parental guilt
- Who’s yanking your chain?
- Choice paralysis – for children and parents
- Technology and kids – finding your middle ground
- Strategies for balancing work and children
- Raising helpful vs helpless children
- The different roles of mothers and fathers
- Stop comparing yourself to other parents and families
- Booking a ticket for this workshop/event is like booking a movie or a concert ticket, it is non-refundable.
- This is a replay of the live session, you will have instant access once payment is confirmed.