How to raise your game in 2021
This is a punchy, practical and uplifting session with speaker, author and media personality, Nikki Bush. It will double as personal and professional staff development to help teachers to raise their game in 2021 both in real life and on a screen.
In this inspiring session, Nikki will help you to reframe your experience of the pandemic, reset your mind and take away some practical skills as you prepare yourselves for the hybrid world that COVID-19 has ushered in.
NIKKI WILL HELP YOU TO:
- Reframe COVID-19 and any form of change and disruption
- Keep perspective in tough times
- Avoid fight, flight or freeze
- Feel positive about future possibilities
- Improve your presence and confidence behind the webcam with learners and parents
- Get you virtual presenting basics right
- Create greater engagement with groups online with some cool ideas
If we are on a virtual platform like Zoom, Nikki will be able to give participants, who open their webcams, feedback to adjust their virtual set up in real time at the end of the webinar
Educators can raise their confidence and credibility by making small changes that make a big difference.