Nikki Bush in conversation with Leah Sefor, a well-known and respected Life and Relationships coach with a special interest in empowered divorce. Does divorce always have to be acrimonious? Is divorce an ending or a new beginning? This conversation opens the door to emotional reframing of divorce and spotting the potential for personal transformation of both parties, as well as the benefits of taking a conscious approach to divorce and using a mediator instead of a lawyer.
The conversation covers:
- The realities of divorce
- How to work together to find a new way forward
- The importance of protecting your common support ecosystem
- Transforming potential devastation into empowerment
- Turning divorce into an awakening and a rebirth of something new – for everyone
- The value of resolving THIS relationship before moving on to the next
- Mediation as an option
BUY THE WIN-WIN DIVORCE WEBINAR REPLAY NOW
If you are thinking about getting divorced and want to go about it constructively so that both parties and the children win, watch the Win-Win Divorce webinar in which Nikki Bush, Human Potential and Parenting Expert discusses the benefits of taking a conscious approach to divorce and using a mediator instead of a lawyer. Joining her are Leah Sefor, a seasoned Life and Relationships coach with a special interest in empowered divorce, together with Family Lawyer and Divorce Mediator, Rudi Kruger. We look at the logistical and emotional side of divorce and separation and the possibility of ending a marriage while keeping the family together.
Between the webinar replay and the resources you will have a good idea of the difference between:
- A contested opposed divorce dealt with by two attorneys
- An uncontested unopposed divorce dealt with by a single attorney Exit to page front-end
- A collaborative divorce dealt with by two attorneys
- A mediated divorce dealt with by a single attorney who represents both parties
You will also have an appreciation of how important pre-divorce work is as well as making yourself and your children supportable through the process.
Purchase the webinar replay and all downloadable resources here.