Each year, on the 9th of August, happy women’s day messages are shared and exchanged in a show of appreciation for the strong women that are in our lives. National Women’s Day is not just another public holiday with a forgotten meaning. It is an important part of our history and while women are celebrated for their strength and achievements on this day, they are truly appreciated all year round.
If you aren’t sure what sort of happy Women’s Day messages are appropriate for personal and corporate use, below are a few to consider and use as a rough guide:
- “When you accept how wonderful you are, your opportunities are endless! Happy Women’s Day!”
- “A strong woman is one who feels deeply and loves fiercely. Her tears flow just as abundantly as her laughter. A strong woman is both soft and powerful. She is both practical and spiritual. A strong woman in her essence is a gift to the world. Happy Women’s Day to a strong woman!”
- “To a woman who is strong, compassionate, beautiful and unique. May you continue to inspire those around you! Happy Women’s Day!”
Such Women’s Day messages and wishes can be attached to tokens of appreciation such as bouquets of flowers, boxes of chocolates or even company branded items such as glasses, pamper packs, gift cards, stationery and similar.
Making sure that the women in your business / office feel appreciated and valued does not need to be a difficult task. Below are a few Women’s Day ideas that will have the desired effect:
- Host an office function where the women are presented with gift cards and small tokens of appreciation.
- Treat the ladies in the office to a pamper day or make-over. Hiring an image consultant can add a nice touch.
- Host a function or celebration where a professional motivational speaker can address guests on the topic of Women’s Day and what it means to be a strong and powerful woman.
Book Nikki Bush to Attend Your Women’s Day Event or Celebration
Nikki Bush is a professional and experienced motivational speaker offering her services in South Africa. She is currently offering Women’s Day talks that are designed to build self esteem and teach coping mechanisms and truly empower the women in the workplace and in their personal lives. Get the right happy Women’s Day messages across to your team by hiring Nikki Bush to make an address at your Women’s Day function or event.
To learn more about Nikki Bush and her Women’s Day talks or to book her for your event, contact us today.