Workshop for Parents & Caregivers of Children Ages 8-12
Are You a Parent or a Peerent?
Are you are parent or a peerent? It’s so easy to fall into the trap of wanting to be your child’s friend instead of their parent in the primary school years. Between 8 and 12 years of age this is the perfect window to break the cycle of manipulation, to set up a healthy approach to discipline and to create constructive communication channels.
Nikki Bush, Human Potential and Parenting Expert has teamed up with seasoned Transformational Trainer and Coach, Savannah Sefor, to put together this powerful session to skill you up for the early years in head, heart and mind.
This webinar is suitable for all parents and will deal with:
- Setting ground rules and keeping them
- Discipline and what boundaried behaviour looks like
- The issue of entitlement
- Dealing with parental guilt
- Who’s yanking your chain?
- Choice paralysis – for children and parents
- Technology and kids – finding your middle ground
- Strategies for balancing work and children
- Raising helpful vs helpless children
- The different roles of mothers and fathers
- Stop comparing yourself to other parents and families
Comes with downloadable resources.