Inspirational speaker and best-selling author, Nikki Bush, takes your audience behind the scenes of what it takes to build a strong personal brand. In this vibrant, energetic presentation she will wear five different jackets sharing the most important lessons she learnt from wearing each of them, while building three different careers – showcasing how life does not unfold in a straight line. Today she is a stand out brand of one, a thought leader and media personality who inspires others to aim higher while staying true to who they are. For school audiences Nikki weaves information around degrees, professions and the changing the world of work into her presentation, but the main point is to get across the need for flexible thinking around studies and careers.
Her presentation highlights:
- How to hold on to what’s important to you
- The importance of connecting with others and not travelling through life alone
- Finding mentors on your journey
- Taking responsibility for one’s choices
- Flexible thinking
- How life does not unfold in a straight line, no matter your age, life stage or position in the work place
- Provides a great backdrop/context to what the subject teachers will unpack so I won’t go into that kind of detail
Talk Type: Keynote (can also be presented as a longer more interactive workshop)
Talk Length: 20 – 60 minutes to fit in with your program.
Seating: Cinema style or at tables
Group Size: Minimum 20, maximum unlimited
Audience: Corporates, Women’s Day talks, Mother and daughter groups/valedictions/subject choice evenings