Fun Science Experiments: How to make Cornflour Slime.
Kids love to make slime and this recipe for Corn Flour Slime will have them completely fascinated.
You will need:
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup cornflour
- Your choice of food coloring (add to the water)
What to do:
- Put your cornstarch into a medium-sized bowl
- Add water mixing it together with either a fork, or your fingers
- If your slime seems to be too runny then add more cornstarch into it
- This mixture is like a chalky slime and is completely fascinating to play with
- You can reuse it day after day and you will need to add a little more water to it as it will look as if it has dried out