Words of encouragement and inspirational quotes for women: It’s great to be a woman! In the past 50 years, we have seen women grow from strength to strength in South Africa. With National Women’s Day coming up on the 9th of August, there is a great deal of focus on just what it means to be a woman and how far women’s rights have come in this country.
To be a successful woman today one needs courage, determination vision. With the daily stresses and pressures of everyday life women need to be encouraged, supported, motivated and inspired to continue pushing onwards and upwards.
Below are a few words of encouragement and inspirational quotes that may hit the spot just for you:
- “A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation from the bricks others have thrown at her.” – Unknown
- “There is nothing more rare or more beautiful than a women being unapologetically herself; comfortable in her perfect imperfection. That is the true essence of beauty.” – Steve Maraboli.
- “As women, we must stand up for ourselves. As women we must stand up for each other. As women, we must stand up for justice for all.” – Michelle Obama.
- “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” – Maya Angelou
- “Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules and build a life you’re proud to live.” – Anne Sweeney.
Book a Motivational Speaker to Encourage and Inspire Women in the Corporate Environment
It is truly amazing just how powerful words of encouragement can be in our daily lives. If you are looking for an interesting way to celebrate Women’s Day at the office this year, hiring a motivational speaker is the solution. Nikki Bush, a well known and reputable motivational speaker, offers exceptional Women’s Day talks to excite and inspire the women in your office.
If you want to boost your team’s self confidence, provide them with refreshed coping mechanisms and stress relief methods and also help them to better tap into their potential, hire Nikki Bush as your corporate motivational speaker.
To learn more about Nikki Bush and the Women’s Day talks that she has to offer, contact us today.